- an understanding of my unhealthy addiction to korean dramas
- no complaints about stroking my hair till i fall asleep
- intelligence is seduction
- residual cologne on my clothes and bed please
- the realization that family is of uttermost importance
- musically in tune
- sashimi trumps anything
- style is never a must, but dapper when required
- kick, push, coast.
- nightmares vs. his voice, plot twist, the voice wins.
- korean. jk. but not really, but really.
- aware of the components of the olive theory
- FOB. on occasions
just a snippet of my perfectly imperfect, whoever you are.
I have a huge fascination with cool lights and lanterns.. Anyone else..???
Villa Mecklin, Finland
Villa Mecklin by Huttunen Lipasti Pakkanen Architects was placed amidst the shelter of a narrow zone of trees in the Finnish archipelago. The main building sits in a small depression in the rock, its sheltered terrace extending over the summit of the rock. One arrives from the harbour to the entrance of the main building sheltered by the trees.
After a descent of a couple of steps, the expansive landscape of the western shore, with its long vistas, unfolds. A fireplace has been sunk into the centre of the large terrace, accessed via a hatch in the decking. In connection with the shoreline sauna, there is also a stove heated cabin for guests.